Program Support Opportunities – Contact Brittany@VeteransHeritage.org or 602-218-4036 x 103
- Chapter Advocate: Assist a teacher or a regional group of chapters with timeline management, tax credits, veteran lecture and civic activity coordination, reception tasks, and newsletter and social media story submission. Formalized training provided.
- Veteran Lecture Coordinator: Coordinate veterans and/or student speaking opportunities for community groups, help manage curriculum packets for veteran lectures at schools, and offer lecture day onsite support.
- Editorial Committee: Review and provide electronic copy edits of student essays to prepare for publishing in Since You Asked. Formalized training provided.
- Scholarship: Review submitted scholarship essays utilizing criteria to make scored recommendations. February only.
- Quartermaster: Offer office support as needed in a variety of areas such as data entry, updating and editing documents, monitoring book and supply inventories and supporting research projects.
Committee Opportunities – Contact Michelle@VeteransHeritage.org or 602-218-4036 x 101
- Technology: Use your skills to support various projects with Google Apps, Adobe In-Design, Salesforce, Instructional Videos, and Web Design.
- Marketing/PR: Help develop marketing materials, social media calendar, press releases, and media pitches.
- Development: Create awareness, build relationships and raise funds by helping to plan, organize, and support community presentations, social media outreach, corporate sponsorship connections, mailings, and special events.
- Finance: Help build and review financial models, budget projections, and growth plans.
- VHP Ambassadors: Individuals who advocate for VHP’s mission through testimonials, community presentations, exhibit support, and donor visits.